Monday, March 18, 2013

T is for TROUBLE!

If there is trouble...Hobi WILL find it! There is nothing safe around here.

He opens and closes the top rack of the dishwasher...just because he can

and that pot of herbs out on my back porch ...is no more.

 Rolls of toilet paper keep him busy for hours!

James can not keep Advil in his backpack or Pig will eat it.

and THEN there was the paint incident (look closely and you can see pig's hoof prints).


Everyday is an adventure with this little (big) guy....so if you are thinking "How cute! I want one!"  DO YOUR HOMEWORK !  
Through instagram I have met new "Pig Friends" and found some great resources:
www.lovemypig.com 
is my favorite.

All of this said, Pig Pig (as well as all of our animals) has brought our family great joy. I wouldn't trade a moment with them for anything (well, except when Pig Pig knocked over the paint). My boys have learned responsibility, patience, consistency and unconditional love.  

My theory is that in the Old Testament, God forbid the eating of pork because they were suppose to be pets...NOT dinner.




No comments:

Post a Comment